Thursday, June 15, 2017

CDs and Stuff

Aloha Ladies!!!!
Remember that time we spent 10 Sunday nights together singing our hearts out and then gave a killer concert in the Tabernacle on Temple Square?!?!?!?!?!

I’m so glad I said yes to that opportunity.  Truly. 

We’re getting ready to put together the CD of our actual concert.  If you would like to order some, please send $10 per CD to: (the cost includes shipping anywhere)

IBV
PO BOX 572040
Salt Lake City, UT 84157-2040

These CDs make great Christmas gifts especially for friends and family who couldn’t attend the concert.





One random item of business… GROUP VOICE LESSONS

I am often asked if I teach voice lessons.  I do.  I work with individuals for private lessons and I also offer group voice lessons.  The group lessons are one hour each, have 5 students and cost $20.  You will receive a practice CD and will sing better after each session.  Everyone is welcome.  There are several ladies who have taken some of the group lessons already.  Make note of when the next sessions are so you can sign up for the lesson you need.

Group Voice Lesson 1
June 20 6pm
June 20 7pm

Group Voice Lesson 2
June 20 8pm

Group Voice Lesson 1
June 21 6pm
June 21 7pm

Group Voice Lesson 2
June 21 8pm

Group Voice Lesson 2
June 27 6pm
June 27 7pm

Group Voice Lesson 3
June 27 8pm
Group Voice Lesson 2
June 28 6pm
June 28 7pm

Group Voice Lesson 3
June 28 8pm

If you are interested, please reply to this email and we’ll get you on the list!

I won’t send a general email again about the voice lessons.